Sunday, January 7, 2007

Well I started writing a book...

Well I started writing a book.
It's about some kids like you and me.
But now it's like a goddamn biography
And I think that's just how it's gonna be
I mean that's just how it's gotta be.
And yeah I made some plans but they fell through
And all of your promises you didn't carry through
Even now I guess I still can't blame you
I guess that's how it's gonna be too.
That's when you told me that's how it's gotta be.
Well maybe now I'm starting to believe
That that's just how it's gonna be.
We drifted apart, maybe more than physically
And you said you were in love with me
You didn't have to use those words
Cause baby I can lie and say to any stranger
I can tell her how much I'm in love with her
And baby that's how it's gotta be,
I always thought I needed you
More than you needed me.

No comments: